To our valued Customers,
Thank you to everyone who has continued to call in to use our services. We truly value your business. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we feel we should reassure you that we are still here to serve and are taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners. We are committed to maintaining our level of service, while continuing to introduce new processes in order to accommodate measures required by our local health unit.
During this time, we apologize for any delay in service. We are experiencing a high volume of calls as well as longer wait times from our suppliers. Our technicians all have health and safety protocols in place, which also adds extra time to each call they go on. Please be kind, they have been working through the pandemic, with very little recognition. They are visiting multiple homes, so have to be extremely careful for the safety of our customers, their own safety, the safety of the people in the company and our families. Unfortunately, we cannot control the environments that they work in, but we can do everything in our power to give them the tools to stay safe.
We have a large service area, but we are still a small company. We have a dedicated team of technicians who are amazing, but cannot be everywhere at once. We are currently hiring to try to increase the number of calls we are able to get to in a given day. We are committed to serving each and every customer. Thank you all for your patience!
Please see below for a list measures we have implemented during this time:
- Our technicians are all dedicated to maintaining cleanliness at all times and will be conscientious about hand washing, keeping trucks and supplies as sterile as possible and cleaning up before they leave your property.
- We ask that all customers let us know if they are experiencing any symptoms and request that they advise us of any changes during the time between our initial conversation and date of service.
- Our staff all have access to masks and will wear them during service calls or appointments.
- Our office personnel are taking care to sanitize our offices on a frequent basis.
- We have requested that any customers coming to our site, please call for service, we are not currently able to allow any customers to enter our office. Our office is sanitized after any outside individual, such as a delivery driver, enters the building, for our safety and our visitors'.
- If you would like to make a payment, we would prefer if you do not come to the office. You can send a cheque by mail, call our office with your Visa or MasterCard or send an email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs in Progress:
- As it stands right now, we will be looking to follow through with our scheduled installations although some have been delayed due to availability of supplies.
- If there are any changes in our ability to complete our work, we will look to discuss solutions with our customers as soon as we know there is a conflict.
- We are now able to provide more than just emergency service, although we have a large list of calls that we are trying to work our way through. We apologize again for any delays. We do try to prioritize our work based on the nature and severity of problems needing service.
Please know that our business would be nothing without our wonderful clients. Our team is available via phone or email to assist you in meeting your heating and plumbing needs. We always try to walk you through possible trouble shooting to make each and every service call count. If there is any way we can help you, we will do so.
Thank you so much for your business in this trying time!
From All of Us Here at:
324097 The Glen Road, Priceville, ON N0C 1K0